T.J. Stanfield MA LMHC: Individual and Family Therapist
T.J. has been working in the mental health field since 1997. He has extensive experience working with complex trauma and behavior issues with adults and children. He currently lives in Beaman Iowa with his wife of 28 years. He has 4 children , and 3 amazing grandkids.
T.J. is available to provide outpatient counseling services at the Conrad Iowa location. He can be reached by phone at 641 849 7364 or by email at: Tj@engageservices.net
- 2021 Aggression Replacement Training Instructor
- 2020 Licensed Mental Health Counselor, State of Iowa
- 2017 ACES Master Trainer
- 2014 EMDRIA Approved Consultant
- 2012 Certified EMDR Counselor
- 2008 Licensed Professional Counselor. State of South Dakota.
- 2005 Licensed Professional Counselor, State of Missouri
- 2005 Assemblies of God Theological Seminary: MA in Counseling Psychology
- 2001 Assemblies of God Theological Seminary: MA Theological Studies
- 1999 Central Bible College: 4yr BA in Biblical Studies
- 16 years experience as a Professional Mental Health Counselor. Including inpatient and outpatient settings.
- 24 years experience working with at-risk youth
- 11 years experience as a peer reviewer and military reviewer for the Council on Accreditation
- 14 years executive experience
- Community positions including: Officer in local service clubs, development corporations, VFW
- 4 years experience as a United States Army Infantryman