Jonathan Busch: founder/director
Engage Services is founded by Jonathan Busch and his wife of 30+ years, Kathleen. Through a wide variety of life experiences, Jonathan brings to the table a significant gifting in the area of counseling and coaching. His diverse background and successful history of running organizations has taught him many valuable lessons in bringing people together; encouraging both personal and organizational growth beyond what has ever been experienced. Jonathan is an eternal optimist when it comes to relationships, a hope born from the hope he has experienced through his relationship with God. Jonathan and Kathleen are parents to sons. Presently they reside in White Lake, South Dakota.
- 2017 Certified Coach, Trainer, and Speaker with John Maxwell Team
- 2015 Certified EMDR Counselor
- 2013 Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) State of South Dakota
- 2013 Licensed Professional Mental Health Counselor LPC-MH
- 2012 Board Certified Professional Counselor (NCC)
- 2011 Licensed Professional Counselor. (LPC) State of South Dakota.
- 2010 Missouri State University: Course work towards certification in conflict and dispute resolution
- 2010 Assemblies of God Theological Seminary: MA in Counseling Psychology
- 1994 Ordained: Nebraska District Council of the Assemblies of God
- 1990 Licensed: Nebraska District Council of the Assemblies of God
- 1990 Central Bible College: 4yr BA in Biblical Studies
- 7 years experience as a Professional Mental Health Counselor. Including inpatient and outpatient settings.
- 18 years experience as a senior pastor.
- 7 years experience as an assistant football coach.
- 7 years experience as a Licensed EMT.
- 4 years experience as a team member tasked with church conflict interventions for my denomination.
- 2 years successful business startup and sale.
- Denominational positions including: Regional presbyter, sectional presbyter, church planter interview team, pastoral coach, conference presenter.
- Community positions including: Officer in local service clubs, development corporations, website development, school crisis teams.